Saturday, January 30, 2016

Enter Sandman !!

At the start of my baseball card collecting career, collecting Mariano rivera cards was one of my key focus areas. In time this has moved to the background, focussing more on my own "core four", being Glavine, Blyleven, Kershaw and Rizzo.

In all these years I was never able to get my hands on a cool Rivera auto card as these were always way over-priced, especially in his going away season. With Rivera a bit out of sight, out of mind for most people, or so it seems, prices have been coming down gradually and I was finally able to pick something up.

Enter Sandman !!!!



 A cool Topps Finest, Generations, card finally hands me my first Rivera auto !!

Thanks for the visit today and enjoy the weekend !!



3 comments:

  1. I love silver markers on black. What a nice signature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I really love his autograph.
    Great addition to the colelction!

    ReplyDelete