Sunday, December 15, 2019

Topps Redemption

Yesterday I received a nice envelop from Topps in the mail, a nice Topps redemption card. Although I was happy with the card I did realize that apparently Topps changed their redemption system and I likely lost 5-10 pending redemptions as their old systems disappeared. I"have tried several thinks but so far I have been unable to get the account information I need from my old account to tackle this with Topps...bummer....Tips to solve the situation are welcome :-) Anyways, here's my latest redemption card, a nice Bert Blyleven !!


Hope everyone is doing well. Although I am not posting a lot I am still trying to read all your blogs on a regular basis !!

Speak soon !

4 comments:

  1. Any chance you still have the old redemption numbers? Maybe Topps can use that number to look up the account and help get you in control of it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeff, that might be one to try. Will go through my archives and see what I can find. Thanks for the tip and hope all is well !!!

      Delete
  2. Cool Blyleven! Wait. Topps changed their redemption system? I sure hope I didn't have any redemptions I was waiting on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so as well (although I did found out it is already changed for a year or two so not a recent thing)

      Delete