Thursday, August 22, 2024

Throwing in the towel, everything is for sale !

Hi all, small update from my side as it has been a while since I last posted. I have made the hard decision to "throw in the towel" and stop collecting. Life is simply too busy and I have too many other priorities to be able to dedicate time to the hobby. So everything is for sale if people are interested. 

I do want to thank all of you for a great period in my life. I have great memories participating in box breaks, trading with a lot of you out there and interacting on this blog and all your fantastic blogs as well ! So many thanks for having made this so enjoyable and actually being open to having a Dutch guy from Europe participating in your community !

All the best !

 

4 comments:

  1. Great times, I'll remember them well. Hope your Kershaws find a good home, I'm still collecting him, but priced out for the most part.

    Glad you're doing well, it was always cool exchanging cards "across the pond."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to hear from you and yes those were great times ! hope to find a good home for the Kershaw collection, if there are some cards you really need I am happy to come up with a good price for you. Just shoot me a message. All the best !

      Delete
  2. Nice to hear from you and yes those were great times ! hope to find a good home for the Kershaw collection, if there are some cards you really need I am happy to come up with a good price for you. Just shoot me a message. All the best !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeroen, I'm really sorry to read this post. A long time has passed since our last trade or message exchange. In the meantime a small group of collectors formed here in Italy, and I will spread the word to of them as well so that if anyone is interested, part of your collection will keep living in theirs. I wish you all the best and will always cherish the feeling I had when I first found your blog... best regards

    ReplyDelete