Thursday, April 23, 2015

On my way to Florida ! Tips anyone ?

After being swamped at work in recent weeks and seriously neglecting my blog as well it will be time take a plane overseas and spend some time with the family in Orlando, Florida !! Really looking forward to visit the US and already picked one or two baseball games to see in Tampa !

Of course, a visit to a LCS should be included as well so if any of you know some good LCS places in Orlando region do let me know as I need to still my hunger !

Anyways, really looking forward to a break !

Given that every post needs a card here's my latest Rizzo card ! Cubs are doing pretty well these days !


Thanks for visiting my blog today !


11 comments:

  1. Enjoy yourself! Florida is HOT already. I was there last week (a little further south) and it was really hot (around 30 to 35 C)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orlando eh, I hope you enjoy your time there but if you had gone to Tampa you could've seen a Tampa Yankees game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to order a bunch of cards to open while you are in the US!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, need to find a good LCS there !

      Delete
    2. If not, just have a bunch of Dave and Adams cards sent to your families house!

      Delete
  4. Hope you can find a local store an bust some boxes while you're here. Enjoy vacation

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tony Montana sez..."Don't forget the yayo!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go to Orlando Sports Card. I was there last week. Amazing store and friendly guys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just going to say that, but scooterboy answered that for me : )

      I remember I picked up a box of Immaculate baseball for $165 there, so there are definitely some good deals to be had, with BOXES AND BOXES of cheap singles. Let us know what you get if you go! Enjoy Florida!

      Delete
    2. Thanks guys, will definitely pay that one a visit ! Keep the tips coming !!

      Delete