Saturday, April 30, 2016

Visiting the USA !

At least once a year I try to visit the US to still me hunger to watch baseball games live and visit a LCS. Yesterday I noticed the Lost Collector commenting about a Blogger app to post when being on the road. As I have been struggling finding the time to blog due to several development in my life (more on that later) this sounded like a great solution for me to get more frequent posts up.

So welcome to my first blog post through the BlogPress iPad app ! The basics can be done with this one although e.g. creating a hyperlink to credit the Lost Collector doesn't seem to be possible.

My schedule here in Orlando includes visiting a LCS as well as attending the Tampa Bay vs Blue Jays game on Sunday. Hopefully I can attend Tampa Bay taking on the Dodgers as well although to my disappointment I noticed Kershaw pitching on Sunday so unlikely he will be pitching again on Tuesday or Wednesday. Would have been great to see him pitching in his prime. So Kershaw, if you are reading this, convince your manager you really need to pitch this coming Tuesday/Wednesday !!

Anyways, if this test blog post works smoothly expect some more posts in the coming days from my visit to the LCS as well as the Rays game !!

As every post needs a card, lets test this as well ! Here's one of my latest Glavine additions, numbered to 699 !





Thanks for reading ! Anyone else using a cool iPad app to post ? Any baseball tips for the Orlando area ?

Location:Orlando

8 comments:

  1. Well, lay-out not great yet so need some more practise with this one !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to visit other parts of the country. Enough with Florida.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree Jeff but still have to convince my wife and kids !

      Delete
  3. I've tried the blogger app, but I became too frustrated with it. I only use my desktop unit anymore... I'm old school!
    Welcome back to the States!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, only for two weeks though and then its back to the netherlands again !

      Delete
  4. Tips for Orlando? Go to an Orlando City FC game and see Kaka playing! :-)

    Otherwise, you should see if you can catch a University of Central Florida game. I don't think Orlando has a Florida State League team, so minor league ball doesn't start up until June and the short-season Gulf Coast League.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tony for the tips ! Sadly enough Orlando City is not playing any home games when i am in town, will check out the other tips !

      Delete
  5. Never been to Orlando and never mastered the iPad app... but I hope you're enjoying your time in the states.

    ReplyDelete