Monday, August 29, 2016

I am back & some big news !

Wow, I realized this weekend that my last post was dated May. In other words, dated 3 months ago, my longest break ever !! Life got in the way with several big events. First I moved jobs which made life much more busy. This was quickly followed by the unexpected death of my father. Although we did not see each other much as he lived in another country it came as a shock to all of us. As you can imagine this let to a little bit of chaos in my life. This was also quickly followed by us moving house (so if you were planning to send me anything ask me for my new address!!). Wow, does moving involve a lot of hard work, it took me since early July to get up and running.

Anyways, of course I kept following all your blogs and was able to leave a comment here and there. At the same time, I am very happy to now finally be able to leave a post myself to say "hi" and let everyone know that all is oke (except for my father passing away of course).

My break also gave me some time to think about my priorities and collection. It resulted in a big decision, a decision I will follow-up on in my next blog post and for some of you this can be a big opportunity !!

Anyways, good to be back and as every post deserves a card, here's my latest Glavine. A "metal" mini card numbered to 16 from the latest Goodwin Champions.


Thanks for sticking with me and visiting my blog !!


14 comments:

  1. Wow you had a ton of big life events all at once. Sorry about the loss of your father. Hopefully things are slowing down for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your family's loss. Well wishes to you and everyone. Welcome "back" though and hope things get better quickly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, appreciate it and dont forget to check out my post tomorrow !

      Delete
  3. always great to hear from you, my thoughts go out to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, condolences on the loss of your father. But, congrats on the new job and the move. Does the new place have room for a man cave?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly does, you're lucky i missed the recent competition (which I think you won so congrats !) as it would have been a close call !

      Delete
  5. Never a good reason for a break. It's good to see you back, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about your loss and welcome back.

    On a side note, if you're moving on from Kershaw (I don't think that's the case but if) keep me in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and yours.

    Sidenote, I'm still wrapping up a package I've been working on for you but I might need your new address now ;).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sad news. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete