Saturday, January 14, 2017

Supersized Glavine & Die-Cut Rizzo

Hi everyone, quick post today with a few of my new additions. First up a cool die-cut Anthony Rizzo card that appeared on eBay a few months ago. I haven't checked yet from which set this one is coming from, might be Topps Update.


I was also able to pick up two larger size Glavine cards. Apparently, Topps sells these directly into the market and these are not from packs. They have variations numbered to 49 and to 10. The ones below are the the ones numbered to 49.



Not sure what to think about these. They look pretty cool given they are a much larger size, so something different. At the same time it feels a bit like another avenue for Topps to get my money and I now see them popping up constantly for most sets, which feels a bit like overkill again. But hey, as a Glavine supercollector what can I do :-)

What do you guys think about these ?


1 comment:

  1. I haven't pulled the trigger on the 5" by 7" cards yet and I don't know that I will. The main thing stopping me is I don't know how I would store or display them.
    Nice Rizzo!

    ReplyDelete