Friday, September 11, 2015

Walking the Plank !

Trading has been good in recent weeks and months. Good for me means that I can arrange a trade per week, which for some might be the slow season but I am happy with it given family demand and a busy job !! A few weeks back I send a bunch of Pirates to Matt at Bob Walk the Plank. Today, an awesome return package arrived at my doorstep. Three very cool cards were included so let's have a look !

First-up an awesome 2009 Topps Sterling. I have a few of these cards already and think these are one of the coolest sets from that period. Love the Sabathia, this one during his short stint with the Brewers. 


Next up another Yankee, here's Bernie Williams from the 2012 Panini Prizm set ! This is actually my first Bernie Williams auto so very hapy with this one !!


Last, and certainly not least, an awesome 2004 Fleer Flair auto card of Mike Mussina !!



All in all another very cool package so thanks very much Matt !!


1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked the cards. I pulled the Williams myself. Look forward to the next trade.

    ReplyDelete