Monday, September 21, 2015

A huge trade !!

I don't do "huge" trades very often but a recent deal clearly can be classified as huge !! It was a trade with Matt at Bubba's Bangin' Batch of Baseball Bits (not sure how long it took him to come up with that blog name!).

I noticed a great card of one of my PC guys on his blog and it all starting rolling from there ! Before we knew it we had a huge trade going on with some great cards going to Matt (probably my best pull ever!) but also several piles of great cards moving into my direction. Can't show them all in one posts but let's make a start !!

The trade included a few hundred minis going my way...yes you read that correctly....a few hundred !!! Given that I am trying to complete all the Allen & Ginter and Gypsy Queen mini sets this was really awesome. First up, a couple of the hundred minis that came my way !!


More minis, this time mini inserts !!!


Love the mini inserts, especially Bird of Prey !



Matt send me loads of Flagship inserts as well, here's Cut to the Chase with Kiner and Fielder !


Awesome insert alerts: The Elites !!


More awesome inserts, here are some "The Greats".


Matt also had a bunch of box toppers for me, here's one...David Wright !!



That's it for the first post with the best still to come !! So stay tuned for the 2nd post on this trade soon !! Thanks Matt for an awesome trade !


No comments:

Post a Comment