Sunday, October 18, 2015

Another Trade witha 2 by 3 Hero !

Jeff at 2 by 3 Heroes is one of my longstanding and regular trading partners. I send him a, hopefully, nice package a while back and a cool return package arrived on my doorstep last week. The theme of this package was "Minis" !!! I love minis and trying to complete the A&G and GQ mini sets from all years so can always use some minis !! Here's the first bunch !!


That wasn't all, Jeff send me more minis !!!!

Besides these awesome minis Jeff also send me a couple of pitcher cards including a cool Sabathia !


Two Verlanders were also included (although no Kate was included, guess Jeff kept her for himself!)



All in all a cool package again, thanks a bunch Jeff, really appreciate it !!!


1 comment:

  1. Hello Dutch Card Guy:
    I have some of the cards on your want list. I am wondering if you want to possibly make a deal. I am wondering your want list are up to date. Please let me know.
    Thanks.
    Mark from the blog My Best Friend Collects Chipper Jones - email address humdudeii@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete