Monday, September 17, 2012

Some Affordable loot !

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to participate in one of Colbey's fun affordable group breaks at Cardboard Collections. Colbey was opening up a bunch of Topps Stadium Club boxes from various years and I was lucky enough to get the Yankees.

Firstly, I scored several of the Mickey Mantle cards, I think they look very cool !


I also scored a few Yankees pitchers, Pettitte and my favourite, Rivera ! They both look young don't they :-)


Some Mattingly's were included as well...I like the Broadway Stars cards


Colbey included some great Glavines in the package ! Awesome, thanks Colbey !


Furthermore, Colbey included some Masterpieces, I really love that set ! One more to go (nr 94) and I have it complete !


All in all another fun break with lots of cool cards ! Thanks again Colbey, looking forward to the next one !!

5 comments: