Saturday, December 21, 2013

Another package from Italy !!

Today I received a surprise package, a small one with a great card, a Glavine relic card !! Like a few weeks ago this one also came from Riccardo in Italy. The package did make me feel a little guilty as I have been so busy that I haven't send Riccardo any return package yet. Clearly something for the Christmas break !! Here it is, another cool addition to my ever growing Glavine collection !!


Thanks Riccardo for another cool card. A return package should be on its way to you soon !!

4 comments:

  1. In a design called Premier Patches, that should have been another P, not an S!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome patch card! More color would be better, but it's still an awesome looking card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a tip of orange makes it that much nicer

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Riccardo sure has some nice stuff!

    ReplyDelete