Saturday, December 28, 2013

COMC: Sabathia & Rizzo Edition !

Last post on the COMC package that arrived recently, only a few cards left. You have seen all the Kershaw's and Glavine's (if you missed them do check out my earlier posts) so now it's time for a few remaining cards. Again the theme is "numbered to only 25!".

First up a great Sabathia from the 2008 Allen & Ginter set, I love this set and love the minis so really like this one !!

Looks like a regular mini but wait.........it has a red back and somebody wrote something on it !


I also found me one addition to my Rizzo collection, a cool Finest Refractor !


That was it for this year's COMC Black Friday loot ! Looking forward to next year !

6 comments:

  1. I've got a Ryan Howard Red-Backed mini. They are WAY cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allen & Ginter mini's are my favorite mini's and numbered out of 25 is even better! Nice pick-ups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hand numbered cards! I've gotta get my hands on some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im not sure if I like or hate the FInest set just yet
    nice pickups though

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red back red back red back. Love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Finest color variations are really nice!

    ReplyDelete