Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Another Italian Trade !!

No, this is not a post on my favourite Italian-roots PC guy Anthony Rizzo. This is a post about my favourite Italian baseball card collector Riccardo from the blog Chasing Completeness ! We have done some trades before and after these cards it's clearly my turn again to send a package to Italy !! Check out his blog if you have not seen it yet !!

Let's have a look at the cards Riccardo send me ! First up, 1975 and 1979 Topps !!! I am chasing all sets so these are cool additions !!



Minis !!! Riccardo also included Minis !! Let's start with some cool ones from 1988 !



More Minis, these from Topps 1990 !!! Canseco and Larkin, Superstars !!


Riccardo also included a cool GQ 2011 ! I am still trying to complete the base set so this is a great addition !! Glavine was also included !!!



Two more cool cards to finish it off !! Rivera and Glavine !!!


Riccardo send a bunch more cards so all in all an awesome package !! Thanks so much Riccardo, a return package will be on its way soon !!


2 comments:

  1. always great to know more European collectors.
    Nice cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this that European Stock Exchange the times keeps talking about? ;). And those minis are from the UK (I believe) no less. Cool cards :).

    ReplyDelete