Saturday, November 15, 2014

MVP !! MVP !!

This is my post to celebrate Kershaw's MVP election !! Well done and well deserved !! The best way to celebrate this is, of course, with some new Kershaw cards !!

First-up, an Immaculate card !! Another good job by Panini in my view !


Next-up, an oldie ! 2009 Topps Tribute !


Last-up, another Panini, an awesome Panini Pastime !


The only downside from Kershaw's awesome performance in 2014 is that prices for his cards have doubled vs the year before so I have been much slower in adding them to my collection this year. Let's hope for my collection he has a slow year in 2015 before re-accelerating again !!

Thanks for visiting my blog today !

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I added his dual auto with Betances to my collection before things got out of hand.

    ReplyDelete