Thursday, August 27, 2015

A pile of Ginter from the Dimwit !!

A while back I pulled a cool Astros Allen & Ginter card. Of course I think we all know only one Astros collector hence this card was destined to go to him. Who's him, our Daily Dimwit of course ! He send me a huge pack of cards in return, almost completing me base set and taking a huge dent out of my inserts and mini needs !!

Let's see what Sam send me ! Let me check over the huge pile of base cards and jump right into the minis !!! Sam send me a ple of minis inserts !!!



Some animals were present as well !! Love the Birds of Prey set !


More Minis including a cool Sabathia !!


Might get boring but more inserts to see here, a dinosaur !!



And then some !!



All in all a huge pile of A&G so thanks very much Sam, hope you enjoy the Astros card !!


No comments:

Post a Comment