Friday, September 26, 2014

Breaking a box of Donruss Elite

Staying with the "Breaking a Box" Theme of the last 7 days or so today I am opening a small box of Donruss Elite I was able to get my hands on. This wa san older one from 2012. If anyone is looking for cards from this set let me know as they are all for trade !!

Let's start with some New York ones that might stay in my collection ! To be honest, I don't know any of them so will need to do some digging later !!


Two more, a New York one (Mets or Yankees I am not sure of yet) and a numbered Coulter from Milwaukee !


Let's go to the two "hits" of the box, two auto cards, one of Wilson and one of Juengel, from the Cardinals and Marlin organisations I would figure !


That's it for today, let me know in case you are interested in a trade !!

2 comments:

  1. Nice pulls. Refsnyder had a huge 2014 and is in the mix to be the second baseman next year for the Yankees. Omar Luis had a horrible 2014 and likely would've been released of the Yankees hadn't invested so much money into him.

    And Logan Taylor is indeed a Mets prospect.

    ReplyDelete