Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Gypsy Queen 2011 Progress !!

One of my projects is to complete the 2011 Gypsy Queen auto list. IT's a tough quest as it includes some "high-end" (read: bloody expensive) autos like Koufax and Aaron. These are a bit out of scope at the moment but I am progressing nicely with the rest. Here's my latest addition: Chapman !!


You all know my love for pitchers so very happy to add a Chapman auto to my collection !!

However, in addition to sending me the Chapman, the seller had some more good news !! Apparently, 50% or so of the checklist has never been signed (and never will be) which means that I only need 10 cards (instead of 20-30 I thought I needed). So I am a big step closer to completion !!

Check out my overview on my blog and if you have any for trade let me know. I also still need tons of the base set cards from the GQ 2011 set so happy to trade for those as well !\

Thanks for visiting my blog today !

1 comment: