Thursday, August 2, 2012

My new Masterpiece, Chipper included !

As most of you know I collect everything Tom Glavine and my Glavine collection has been expanding rapidly in the last 12 months. When I say everything I really have the urge to chase everything ! Maybe this is what they call an addiction.....anyways.....when I noticed this beauty on eBay there was little doubt, or actually NO doubt in my mind that I was going for it. In the end it turned out the priciest card I have bought during my card collecting career, being the price of roughly a A&G hobby box. At the same time, if this was the hobby box hit the box would have been awesome so from that perspective the price wasn't that high (or at least that is what I am telling myself!). The additional bonus was the future HOF Chipper Jones auto (and for most people I guess that would be the attraction instead of the Glavine one!).


Thanks for checking my blog and you know where to go whenever you want to get rid of your Glavines !!

5 comments: