Friday, August 24, 2012

My new Kershaw cards !

Quick one today showing off my new Kershaw A&G card. I really like the 2012 A&G signed framed-mini cards so when I noticed this one I chased it ! It arrived earlier this week on my doorstep and is a nice addition to my Kershaw collection.


A few weeks ago I was also lucky enough to get my hands on this one, one of the "older" Kershaw auto cards from 2005. He clearly improved his autograph nicely to fit a A&G mini card if we compare his 2012 and 2005 signature ! It looks much nicer so Clayton: "well done !", I know you are reading this !


That's it for today, going back to enjoying the sun ! Thanks for checking out my blog today !

6 comments:

  1. Damn! Thant's a gorgeous card. I would love to have one of those in my collection. Nice pick up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to get this year's A&G Kershaw auto. I've got the ones from previous A&G sets, but prices on his stuff have skyrocketed in the last year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Future Matchups? I dare say Kershaw and Cardenas have never faced off against each other. I may be wrong because I usually am, but I doubt it this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see that Kershaw fixed his signature!

    ReplyDelete