Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My first PWE !!!

A few days ago I received my first PWE ! I have read about these before but never received one. A great first one it was !! Jeff at 2 x 3 Heroes send me a cool PWE with some of my favourite pitchers, Glavine, Blyleven and Rivera !!!

First up two new Glavines !! A cool, small, Fleer double header and a nice UD All Star card !


The Flying Dutchman, Bert Blyleven was also present, a cool Topps 1980 card with a nice hat ! Jeff also included some cool Rivera´s..here´s a Cracker Jack !


Two more cards, two more cool Rivera´s !!

Thanks Jeff for a cool PWE..who knows..you might get one in return !!

5 comments:

  1. I was just wondering if it made it over. NICE! You were my experiment on PWEs over the pond. Now I know they will work.

    Forever international stamps FOR THE WIN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how many boxes of Cracker Jack did you have to eat for that Yankmee card?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, you gotta love the PWE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PWE is fine as long as cards are protected
    Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  5. PWEs are fun, but I'm not a fan of getting my Ebay purchases in them.

    ReplyDelete