Monday, July 1, 2013

COMC loot - Kershaw edition !!

A few weeks back I received a small package from COMC, one of my to-go-to places for cheaper singles. This time I was mainly focussed on adding to my Kershaw collection !! Let's start with the best card of the lot, a Lettermen N, numbered to 30 !! I am still trying to complete his name with this set, a daunting task but a fun one. The letter N is my fifth one, out of the 14 so still some way to go !

I was able to pick-up some more cool Kershaws like the 2012 Gold Rush card and a 2012 Finest Refractor !


The package also included one (cheap) Kershaw auto I didn't own yet, a 2008 Tristar Projections numbered to only 25 ! A cool Green Tribute was also included !


The package also included one relic card, a 2012 Triple Threads - Triple Crown !

Lastly, any package with a Glavine card is a good package so I added one just to be sure !!


That was it for today, another cool package from COMC !! Thanks for visiting my blog today !

6 comments:

  1. I just read an article about Clayton in my kid's Sports Illustrated for Kids. He's a good dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a good dude! I don't know if I'll ever get one of those letterman things. I bet it looks pretty cool spelled out though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what in the world are you going to do with five letter Ns??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you finish this, if you haven't already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Read that same article. He's a class act.

    ReplyDelete