Sunday, September 8, 2013

COMC - A New Package !!

Every few months I feel the urge to pay a quick visit to COMC, my last visit a few weeks ago. This week a nice package from COMC arrived. So, Check Out My Cards !!

First-up, the best card of the pack, another Glavine auto card for my Glavine PC !! 2009 Sweet Spot Baseball !


I found some more Glavines !! Two 2005 Leaf Materials, gold and silver !


More Glavines and a cool Blyleven !


Here's Rizzo, a cool 2012 Turkey Red, my first one, still need to chase Kershaw, Rivera and Sabathia !


Lastly, the two final cards I needed from my 2012 Topps Mini set, finally another completed set !!


That's it, another fun package from COMC, looking forward to the next one !!

4 comments:

  1. Those Sweet Spot autos are cool, but I've seen a lot of them fade... or faded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Sweet Spot signature cards! Great pick-ups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the sweet spot series
    wish they would bring it back

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a nice Sweet Spot. Hope it doesn't fade on you!

    ReplyDelete