Monday, March 17, 2014

Panini Redemption Arrived and moving into Trade Bait !

Believe it or not but I just received a Panini Redemption ! Good news for me and maybe good news for you because it´s for trade ! I don´t collect American Football cards and don´t know Carl Eller. So if you are interested in trading the card below let me know. Given my lack of Football knowledge I will just assume he was a legend, the cards states he is in the Football HoF, so I need at least a Kershaw or Glavine auto in return !! Just kidding of course, any fair offer will be entertained !!



Thanks for visiting my blog today !


1 comment:

  1. I want it what will it cost me? Let me know what your looking for. Send me an email and maybe we can hammer out a deal. I have a spreadsheet of autographs available maybe something on there you want? email address is soskinfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete