Sunday, July 12, 2015

Got myself a Squirrel !!!

While visiting Orlando a few months back I bought me first original Allen & Ginter card at one of the local card shops. Since then I had my eye on expanding my pre 1900 Allen & Ginter collection. Although not much happened for the next few months I was lucky to get myself a Squirrel, a 1890 Squirell. So meet my Squirrel !


And that's not all, as the same seller had two more for only a few dollars ! So meet my Turnstone !!


Lastly, a 1989 American Bittern !


I really like these old A&G cards so will gradually collect some more ! What about you guys, fancy some of these old cards  ?


4 comments:

  1. I've been working on putting together the N20 set, Fifty Prize & Game Chickens.

    http://razcardblog.blogspot.com/search/label/N20%20Allen%20%26%20Ginter%20Prize%20%26%20Game%20Chickens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice gets! I do enjoy vintage A&G as well.

    http://plaschkethysweaterisargyle.blogspot.com/search/label/1880s%20Ginter

    ReplyDelete