Sunday, July 19, 2015

My first Glavine ball !!

A while back I received an e-mail from Riccardo at the Italian Completist that a mystery package was on its way to me. A few days ago a mystery package arrived....no cards but something bigger ! It was a ball, not just any ball, a ball signed by Glavine !! My first Glavine ball !! Here it is...


Thanks so much Riccardo for an awesome package. A return package will of course arrive in the coming holiday period !!

Do you guys own and collect balls as well or just sticking to cards ?


5 comments:

  1. I definitely collect autographed balls, bats and any other piece of memorabilia I can get my hands on. It's my goal to get an autographed baseball from every player that ever made the 25-man roster for the Rangers (clearly, a lifetime goal!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Glassine! I have several autographed balls in my collection. I'd probably chase down more if I had more room to display them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get myself a nice display for one of the walls, probably not easy to find here in Europe :-)

      Delete