Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Package from my favourite Hero !

Although trading has been a little slow in recent months, mostly my own fault as I am not pro-active enough due to work committments, I do have some flow of packages luckily. Jeff at 2 by 3 Heroes regularly surprises me with a cool package. Another one of these arrived a few days ago and awesome it was !!

First Up some cool new Glavines !! Any package with new Glavines is a success but it gets better !


Jeff added some Panini to the pack as well, here's one for my Rizzo collection and one addition to the Diamond Kings set I am trying to complete !


Minis !!! Minis were included as well, A&G and GQ, all helping in my quest to complete the minis sets !!


Jeff also helped me out with some GQ base set cards I still needed. Here's two, Baez and Hughes.


The Flying Dutchman was included as well !!!



More GQ !!!


Last but not least, Jeff included an awesome Sabathia card, one of the silver-framed cards, numbered to only 20 !!!!! Awesome card so thanks very much Jeff !


As always a cool package so thanks again Jeff, a return package is on its way !!


2 comments:

  1. I was so excited to find Glavines not on your monster list. And the Sabathia was a no brainer the moment I pulled it from the pack. The conversation in my head went something like this:

    "Cool - a framed card. Sabathia - nice. Jereon will love it."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, thanks again ! Return package is in the post !

      Delete