Saturday, May 17, 2014

Attention fellow traders !!!

As you can see on my Trade Trail overview, I trade a lot. I think it's fun and great that people inside (and sometimes outside) the blogosphere trade so easily with a guy from Holland. Therefore, I first want to thank each and every one of you for your willingness to trade with me, it makes collection so much more fun !!!

Still, I have a small request and I do feel a bit hesitant to ask as I appreciate your willingness to trade with me sooo much. However, I want to make everyone aware that when you send me a cool yellow bubble mailer, please be "conservative" with the estimated value in case you are asked to put such a number on the envelop. To give you a recent example, I received a great, great package from someone with an amount of $100 on it. I am not sure if it was worth a $100 or not but do note that that package cost me $50 in import costs and administrative fees :-)))) I am not going to mention names as I, again, really appreciate everyone that trades with me and I hope for this to continue for a long long time. My only request, be conservative when asked for the value :-))

Many thanks !! And as every post deserves a card, here is my latest addition to my 2011 Gypsy Queen Auto chase, Jose Bautista !!




2 comments:

  1. Wow - you have to pay fees on that sh*t????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, for any packages valued above eur 20 AND if they catch it (which luckily isnt that often)

      Delete