Thursday, May 8, 2014

More Gypsy Queen !!

I love Gypsy Queen and even participated in a group break (more on that later). I wasn't lucky enough to grab the "hits" of some of my PC guys so I chased eBay a bit in recent weeks and was able to find three great additions to my collections !! Here they are !!

First up, Rizzo with a cool on-card auto !! I love these types of cards !!

Next up some Glavine ! Let's start with a game-worn patch, if we can believe Topps of course !


Let's end this post with a mini ! I love minis and in combination with Glavine it's always a succes !!


That's it for today. If you have Gypsy Queen to trade do check out my Want List !!

2 comments:

  1. You need more GQ, Jeroen. I suggest buying another box. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would be fun but rather trade which is more fun !

      Delete