Saturday, July 12, 2014

Quick Update: 2011 GQ, Panini and Glavine !

Quick post today just before the last match against Brazil for the Dutch team this World Cup tournament. Would be nice to grab the bronze although only really 1st place counts. All in all up to now we did better than expected with a very young squad, in particular at the back. Still, it's disappointing not to be fighting for the gold tomorrow. Anyways, match starts in an hour so a quick post with 2 new cards !!

First-up, a cool Glavine auto, my 89th auto card in my Glavine PC and my 1259th unique Glavine card (so only 5000 to go :-)). It's a nice Panini Prizm card, yellow/gold variation numbered to only 10 ! 


Next card is my latest addition in my quest to complete the 2011 Gypsy Queen auto and relic set. Still loads to go but having a lot of fun with this one ! Here's Markakis !

That's it for today. From next week onwards expect more regular post once the World Cup is done ! I have boxes of both Series 2 and Ginter on the way so plenty to show soon !!

1 comment: