Friday, May 22, 2015

Gypsy Queen Box 2

Time to check out Gypsy Queen Box 2 that I broke during my Orlando holiday (bought at Orlando Sports Cards). As with box 1 let me stick to the inserts and "hits" !

First up, Queen Throwbacks with my latest Rizzo addition !!


Two silver minis were also included !! (not sure why the other box had 3 in there ?)


Two framed cards were included as well, Bautista and Peralta !


Let's move to the "hits" of the box. The relics with the Andrus being a nice one as I saw him play against the Rays last week in Tampa !



The two auto "hits" of the box were awesome ! First up, Pederson ! He has been doing great and I regretted a little bit that I traded away one of his autos a year or so ago. Love it !


The 2nd auto card also looks great and has a relic as a bonus as well. Here's Teheran !!


All in all a pretty cool box ! As said before, I will try to complete the full set including minis and inserts. I also still need plenty of base cards but have also plenty of base cards for trade. So let me know if you want to set something up !

Next up, let's break some Series 1 boxes

Thanks for visiting my blog today !


7 comments:

  1. That Andrus swatch looks like faux wool. Gotta be a throwback jersey. My guess: when they suited up as the Black Panthers

    http://www.timesunion.com/sports/article/Rangers-rookies-dominate-Tigers-5503409.php

    http://vafloc02.s3.amazonaws.com/isyn/images/f917/img-343917-m.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. In fact, that very jersey is in GQ this year:

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/4118-2015-Topps-Gypsy-Queen-The-Queens-Throwbacks-9-ADRIAN-BELTRE-Rangers-/371326547599?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5674c9768f

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice, thanks for the information, will check it out !!

      Delete