Sunday, March 31, 2013

Kershaw Threads

In the last few months I have been chasing some of Kershaw's Triple Threads cards. I already showed two of his before so here are three more, two greenies and one bronze ! Let's start with the greenies, both numbered to 18 so not easy to get and therefore took me a while.



 The bronze ones are a little bit more common, numbered to 27 but still, fairly rare in my book !

All in all some nice additions to my nicely growing Kershaw collection. Be on the look out for a big, big Kershaw post in the next two weeks after a great win recently on eBay when a Kershaw collector decided to put all his cards on the Bay !

Thaniks for visiting my blog again !

5 comments:

  1. You must have enough swatches to put together a whole Kershaw jersey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it would be the first patchwork jersey... think about it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. can never have enough Kershaw cards
    great

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Daniel, start sewing that jersey together!

    ReplyDelete