Monday, June 4, 2012

JABO Box Break Loot

Kyle at Juuust a bit Outside (JABO) recently did one of his box breaks, this time breaking a few boxes of 2012 Topps Archives ! I was lucky enough to get the Yankees and the Tigers. As the blogosphere has seen a Tsunami of Archives post I won't shows you all the stuff but focus on some cool ones (or at least my definition of cool) ! I actually like this set, despite the variety of different base cards, so I am going to try to complete this set as well !

First up, a nice Ford Archives card and a cool Reggie Jackson cloth card which look nicer than last year's Lineage cloths in my view.


I was also lucky to get some 3D cards: Mickey Mantle and Babe Ruth !


My favourite Yankees pitcher was also present in the break, as was Ty Cobb


Two more great Yankees, Yogi Berra and CC Sabathia !


I was also lucky to receive 2 SPs (which I forgot to scan): Cecil Fielder and Oscar Gamble !

Kyle also threw in some extra's ! Awesome extra's I must say: A cool Glavine chrome I was still missing as well as a cool addition to my Rivera collection !


2 more ! Verlander and Jeter !


The break gave me a few extra Archives base cards which are up for trade: 2, 11, 20, 37, 56, 74, 100, 139, 200 so let me know in case anyone wants to trade. I will try to compile my own Archives want list in the coming days.

Thanks Kyle for another cool break & the awesome extra´s ! Looking forward to the next break !

Enjoy the rest of the week everyone and thanks for visiting my blog again !


4 comments: