Monday, June 18, 2012

Another Day, Another Trade !

Almost done catching up with my backlog of trades. Today, a cool trade with Tim, who you might know as the Big Kahuna, at his blog Enough Already. Here's what the Big Kahuna send me !!

The trade centered around a cool 2011 Topps Lineage mini relic card of Kershaw. I really liked the Lineage set and love minis so a Lineage mini WITH a relic is a great addition to my Kershaw collection !


Tim also helped me out big time with my Allen & Ginter Needs for both the 2008 and 2010 sets !! First up, 2 of my favourite pitchers, Verlander and Lincecum !


Sabathia was also in the pack !!


Tim also send me a pile of 2010 Allen & Ginter cards including 2 Yankees !!


and two non-baseball players cards, two guys I have never heard of but that's probably just me not living in the US currently !


Many thanks Tim for doing some good damage to my Allen & Ginter needs, this brings my a big step closer to completing the 2008 & 2010 sets !! Looking forward to our next trade !!

4 comments: