Sunday, June 3, 2012

2006 Ovation Trade Bait

Recently I had the pleasure to receive a box of 2006 Upper Deck Ovation. It was the first time I came across one of the Ovation sets and I actually enjoy the set. I really like the look and feel of the 2006 set. However, the box also resulted in a lot of trade bait while I also now have a lot of base cards available for trade so if you are interested in any of the cards let me know !

First up the auto of the break, Chris Shelton of the Tigers, a nice on-card autograph

The break also included a few numbered cards including Roy Oswalt (#/499) and Johnson (#/999)


The relic of the break was a jersey card by Torii Hunter of the Twins

In case you have never seen the base cards here are a few, Pujols and Konerko


The set also includes some inserts, here's Superstar Theatre


 Another type of inserts are the Center Stage inserts, here's Freddy Sanchez


All in all I like this set and now have the base set complete. All the above cards are up for trade and I also have plenty of extra base cards so let me know in case you are interested in anything.



4 comments: