Sunday, June 24, 2012

No one's going to read this post !

I recently received a mail from Jeremy at "No one's going to read this blog", proposing a cool trade in which a pile of Allen & Ginter were going my way, taking a nice bite out of my Allen & Ginter Want List.

First up are some cool Yankees minis from A&G 2009, Gardner, Chamberlain and Burnett.


The big A&G pile was a pile of the 2010 set, a set I have almost complete !


Jeremy also helped me out with some missing mascots and other 2011 Opening Day cards !!


Two cool cards from one of the best sets of the last decade: Masterpieces !!


Several Yankees from the 1980 Topps set also popped-up, here's Guidry and Dent !


Lastly, a few 2009 Goodwin appeared !! Two Yankees, Ford and Skowron !


The "hit"of the package was a cool CC Sabathia Relic !!! Not sure where the red is coming from !


All in all a cool package so many thanks Jeremy, looking forward to the next trade !!

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got the cards.Sorry it took me so long to get them in the mail. I'll have your cards posted up shortly. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps that red swatch is from an all-star jersey or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might have a point ! It's a shame they don't simply put the event on the card, would be so much more fun if you know at which game the jersey was actually worn...

      Delete
  3. Jeremy is a good guy. Wish he was blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it's got Mascots, I'm going to read... and try to steal them...

    ReplyDelete