Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Trade package from Italy !!

I have been sending packages back and forth with Riccardo from The Italian Completist for a while now. When I returned from holiday another package from Italy was at my doorstep !!

Riccardo found me some more cards for my main player collections. Here's two cool new Glavine cards from Stadium Club and Upper Deck !


The Flying Dutchman was also included !! Here's some 80ties ones !!


Some Sabathia cards are also included, Starquest and 2002 Absolute Memorabilia !


The package even included a 3rd new Glavine card !!! A cool Rivera card was also in the pack !!


The last few were an awesome Profar Tribute card for my "Dutch" collection and a cool Bowman Platinum Kershaw card !!


Thanks a bunch Riccardo for some cool cards, a return package will be on its way soon !!



1 comment:

  1. got a package from Riccardo last week, really nice guy !

    ReplyDelete