Monday, June 8, 2015

Trip to the Wallmart, part 2 !!

In the previous post I showed you the first few packs I scored at the local Wallmart, today it's time for the last 2, a 2015 Donruss and a 2015 Heritage !

Let's kick-off with Heritage. All you will see, except the Kershaw, are for trade !!






The Greinke card is a chrome parallel, numbered to /566 ! One more Heritage card which is a cool Flashback one, Willie Mays !!

I also opened a pack of 2015 Donruss, not the greatest set but it does include some nice cards. Here are the best ones ! Again, all for trade !


 These "The Rookies" cards look pretty cool, although the lack of logo is a bit annoying....








That's it for the trip to the Wallmart. I had fun opening the packs, sadly enough mostly trade bait but still, it was fun !

Thanks for visiting my blog today !



No comments:

Post a Comment