Sunday, May 6, 2012

More Trade Bait !

Today a quick post with some more trade bait which I came across when going through my collection and when opening a box of 2009 UD A Piece of History recently, a great set which I am trying to complete this year (only a few more to go so if you have any let me know!).

Here we go with some more trade bait which I have added to my Trade Bait Page ! First up 2 auto cards: Ryan Kalish of the Red Sox and Josh Lindblom of the Dodgers.


Also a nice autographed card of Matt Antonelli (San Diego Padres) and a serial numbered Xfractror Chrome of Neil Ramirez (Texas Rangers).


Last auto card is one of Luis Cruz (Pirates) from the 2009 UD A Piece of History set. The new trade bait also includes some nice relic cards including this one of Jeremy Hermida, limited to only 25 (Marlins).


Another nice relic card of Nick Markakis (Orioles), numbered to #180.

Here's another "relic" card, this one being a robe worn by Ben Affleck in the hit movie "Gigli"  or actually, I guess this was one of the large flops together with his former wife Jennifer Lopez !


Lastly, 2 numbered blue 2009 Bowman cards, Kang of the Rays and Concepcion of Panama.


As always, if you are interested in any of these cards and/or any from my Trade Bait page let me know so we can work something out !

Thanks for visiting my blog and enjoy the rest of your weekend !

7 comments:

  1. Is the Jeremy H. relic card available? I'd like to trade ya for it cuz that's my birthday on the card and I like that! hertzog27@msn.com

    I have some relics of the players you collect that my spark your interest.

    Thanks!
    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a Marlins fan, but that's a nice patch card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gonzo patch! Too bad it's not from a D-Backs uniform.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Hermida patch is crazy sweet!

    ReplyDelete