Friday, May 4, 2012

Trading with the Sandlot...again !

Last week I received a package from Joe's Dog Training ! For the ones who have traded with him before you know who I am talking about, it's Joe at the Sandlot ! I think this is already the 3rd trade with Joe this year. I send Joe some more Piazza's I found as well as some Mets cards while Joe send me a pile of 2009 UD "A Piece of History" cards that I was still missing, helping me out a lot! This leaves me only 25 cards short of completing the set (see my Want List).

This is a selection of what Joe send me, starting with 2 Yankee pitchers: Wang and Rivera.  Terrible news today with Rivera getting injured and likely being out for the season. I was really looking forward seeing him play in his last season....


Two more: Vladimir and Tulo, I really like this set and am trying to complete both the 2008 and 2009 set.


 Two last ones: Ichiro and one of my favourite Yankee Pitchers: Sabathia !


In addition to the pile of "A Piece of History" Joe send me he also send me a bunch of other cards including Topps Gallery, a really nice set. I didn't have any of these yet so these are great additions to my collection. meet Jeter and Rivera !


Bowman Chrome was also included, nice black cards: Granderson and Berkman !


Joe also send me a bunch of Topps Opening Day. Here are Nova and Sabathia


Lastly, Babe was included as well !

Thanks again Joe for another great trade and I hope you like the Piazza's and Mets cards that I send you. Looking forward to our next trade !

6 comments: