Monday, April 9, 2012

Dimwit Trade Bait Draft loot arrives !

A few weeks ago Sam at The Daily Dimwit organized a Trade Bait Draft which was a lot of fun and resulted in a nice envelop arriving at my doorstep last week, including several relic and autographed cards. Some of them will go directly on my Trade Bait list so check out the content !

First up a Dave Winfield jersey card from the Legends of New York set, a great set I love and collect !

Next up two Bernie Williams relic cards, a jersey and a bat card ! Really like the lumber one !


Next up a very nice Darryl Strawberry jersey card (#250) and a nice Sabathia jersey card as an Indian (#165)


Furthermore, I scored several auto cards as well !!


I am adding the Sean Henn card to my collection but the Ben Sheets auto (#250) is up for Trade !


Two more auto cards, Armando Galarraga (Rangers) and Bartolo Colon (Indians), both up for trade ! Lastly two more relic cards which I am willing to part with in case a good trades comes along !


Travis Hafner of the Indians and Gary Sheffield with a very nice SP Authentic card !

Thanks Sam for hosting another fun event, keep up the good work ! Looking forward to the next break !

5 comments: