Sunday, April 1, 2012

Trade with the Sandlot !

The best start to a Sunday is opening some envelops and see what's inside ! A while back, Joe at the Sandlot contacted me for several of my Piazza relic cards I pulled in a few box breaks I participated in. After only a few e-mails we had a nice trade going on. Yesterday, a great package dropped in my mailbox !

The first card Joe send me was a great looking Relic card of Tom Glavine while he was at the Mets

Next up are several Triple Threads cards including Verlander (#/1350) and two Yankees, Yogi Berra (#/1350) and a gold Willie Randolph (#/99).




Furthermore, Joe send me a 2006 Bowman Heritage game-used Bat card of Gary Sheffield in a Pinestripes.

To finish it off, Joe send me a selection of Yankees from the 2005 Upper Deck Classics set. Take a look !






All in all, a great trade so thanks very much Joe !! The next envelop with Piazza I just send your way today so hopefully that one is arriving soon as well !

5 comments: