Saturday, April 14, 2012

Trading with the Sandlot !!

I always like trading with Joe at The Sandlot so when I found another serial numbered Mike Piazza a trade was quickly born ! Earlier this week I received a great package with 2 great cards for my Tom Glavine collection.

First-up, a 2008 Topps Trading Card History insert card, a really nice card....
but the best part was still to come........a great Upper Deck Limited Edition Sweet Spot Patches card !!!

A really nice thick card with a great Mets patch of Tom Glavine, a nice addition to my steadily growing Glavine collection !! I am getting towards 175 Glavine cards so hopefully 200+ by the Summer. If you have any glavine cards that are up for trade check out my Trade Bait page and let's trade !!

Thanks Joe for another great trade ! I have a feeling our next trade is not far away !!

5 comments: